The Assam Government Release New SOP. On Friday, June 4, the Assam government announced a new Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for partial unlocking across the state.
The instructions will take effect at 5 a.m. on June 6, 2021, and will stay in effect until 5 a.m. on June 16, 2021.
Hours of Curfew.
Completely prohibited for individuals from 1 p.m. to 5 a.m. every day.
Merchandise and Restaurants
- On all days, all stores and business enterprises must close at 12 p.m.
- Restaurants, Dhabas, and other restaurants have permitted to welcome dine-in guests till 12 p.m. Takeaway, including home delivery, have permitted until 1 p.m., at which point only home delivery will be permitted.
- Restaurants located inside a hotel or resort may accept outside visitors only until 12 p.m. However, after 12 p.m., in-house guests of the Hotel/Resort may get only room service.
- After 12 p.m., cold storage and warehouse operations may resume. However, selling counters, showrooms, and similar establishments linked to these warehouses or cold storages should close at 12 p.m.
Offices of the government and non-governmental organizations
- All offices, whether public and private, will remain closed until June 15, 2021.
- Government / semi-government personnel with the level of Deputy Secretary and above, as well as top executives in the private sector, shall be permitted to report to work solely for emergency and urgent tasks.
However, paragraphs 1 and 2 will not apply to organizations that provide critical/emergency services, law enforcement services, or election operations.
Movement between districts
All inter-district transportation services and passenger movement to and from other districts should be halted.
Other restrictions, such as the odd-even formula for vehicle plying, the declaration of containment zones, and the restriction on inter-district movement as notified on 4th May 2021 for rural areas and a corresponding order on 12th May 2021 and 15th, 17th, and 25th May 2021 for urban and peripheral areas, as well as restrictions on inter-district movement and exemptions via clarifications issued on 13th May 2021, shall remain in effect except as clarified on 13th May 2021.